Monday, June 1, 2015
Finding Friends in a New YSA Ward in a Long Distance Relationship
In a past journal entry, I wrote that friends in Heber were hard to come by; however, I found a good group at the Heber YSA Ward. It may have begun by joining the choir. Jeremy Jex has invited me to join his group. Rachel Saxton has been friendly. The choir is a good core group of friends. I used to be super friendly, but I feel like I can't be too friendly with everyone, since I am dating Jessica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
VISUALIZATION SERVICES in USA