Sunday, June 7, 2015
A Good Group Presentation
I like my Human Resources group because we work well together. We all are humble to each other's opinions. Each of us play a productive and fruitful role. We stepped up to the best standard of teaching in our instruction of the skill of recruiting. Since I love teaching, I was able to express ways to fruitfully accomplish our task. I was happy that we decided to do without a PowerPoint. Our presentation was based on the knowledge of the students in the class. I crafted questions that made learning what recruiting is a simple consideration of a question, and students were able to express their knowledge of it; then, I would expound on their insights. The other members of the group were great at their parts of the presentation, and we were able to put together a good conclusion. We gave ourselves adequate time to practice the presentation by going to the presentation practice center. We rocked the practice session, and we just needed to craft a good conclusion, which we did. Joseph summarized everything, I gave a call to action, and Caroline gave the punch line conclusion statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
Congratulations!!! That sounded fun and good. Keep it up bro!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
BIM Implementation in UK