Sunday, June 28, 2015
The BYU Idaho Track and Field of 2015
The Track and Field Banquet was excellent. We had the conference room at Pizza Pie Café packed. I estimated that we would have forty-five to fifty people come, but only about thirty-five came. The environment was nice. Everyone was having a good time. After things settled down a little bit, I went up and started the closing ceremonies. I thanked everyone for enduring to the end, breaking school records, working towards personal records, making the season a success, making friends, and so forth; then, I invited the coaches up to give out the championship t shirt tokens. After I let the coaches do their thing, Brother Stutz asked for feedback on their decision to make Track and Field an event sport. Most people liked the idea. We had a good discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
BIM Consulting