Tuesday, June 23, 2015
My opinion of my Statics Tutoring Lab
My statics tutoring lab is funny because it is full of extroverts, and the following topic comes up often in our discussions: How is it possible that everyone else in the class that does not come to these sessions understands what is being taught, and how it is possible to complete the homework well without attending these sessions? I personally think that learning a material is good alone. I think that extroverts are interesting because they think out loud, relying on others to think things through. This is why the tutoring sessions are full of the same people. It's how they learn. I mainly use tutors if I need to learn something faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
cad drafting services in UK, BIM Solutions