Sunday, June 28, 2015
Leadership Roles are grown into.
I did not go to Table Rock, but I took the opportunity to help host the Idaho High School Track and Field State Championship Meet. I have to get twelve volunteers. I don't know exactly what we are doing, but I have a meeting with a guy tomorrow. It is interesting how people naturally develop to be a leader after a little effort. I started my leadership by my desire to raise the standard for the competition for cross country by winning the championship in 2013. I was a cross country coach in 2014, and that season was one of the best in a while from my experience. I was offered the opportunity to be the Track and Field Coordinator, and I have been asked to help organize the Idaho State Championship meet after concluding the Track and Field season. Leadership roles come naturally and by choice. Jesse has a natural role to be the leader of our core group of friends, and I can't take his role; therefore, he needs to fulfill it like I need to fulfill my role. I was thinking of not continuing being a coordinator, but a role of a coordinator is to inspire the next generation of coordinators. I have three of my coaches lined up for the next few weeks to participate in coordinator meetings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
BIM Consulting