So in the world of today:
-Someone attempted to smuggle guns from Iowa to Lebanon.
-Isis captured Ramdi Iraq.
-at least 100 people have died from the Nepal earthquake.
-An attempted coup in Burundi ended in failure.
-Canada is planning to cut emissions by 30% by 2030.
-Archeologists found a stone circle in the UK that may predate Stonehenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
auto cad drawing in USA