I wanted to give a little background on me. I was born and raised in Palmyra New York. In 2002 i had two elders walking door to door signing christmas carols. I had a feeling that i should listen to them. Two weeks early i prayed for guidance and direction in my life. And i found it with two elders. When they were talking to me i felt like i already knew what they were teaching me was true. I have had a lot of struggles in my life and i found my biggest strength through the Gospel in my life. I lost both my parents to death and struggled with it alot. I know that i will see them again.. I had the spirit whisper alot of comfort through my life to me .
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...

No comments:
Post a Comment