Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Me

Christine Collins
Hi everyone. My name Christine aka Kryssi , I am 21 years young and I am from the beautiful island of Jamaica. I am in my final year at the University of the West Indies, Mona pursuing a degree in my favourite subject Literature. I love reading, listening to music and chatting.....and it doesn't mater who I'm talking to, as long as you can hold a good convo I'm good. I have never done this blogging thing before, but so far I like it because I also like to write, and why not write about the wonderful gospel of Jesus Christ  and how it has blessed my life.

1 comment:

Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?

One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...