Its been a long while since I have blogged....but I'm starting up again.
Here is an excerpt from my most recent post!
A bit ago I was going through a particularly rough time (no way Stephanie isn't that all the time hahaha) and I was meeting with him regarding my church leadership assignment and he gave me some excellent advice.
For a time when he was a young married man he lived with his wife's grandfather. This man's name was Gordon B Hinckley. Those Mormons reading will know he was a Prophet and President of our world wide church.
One Saturday when working in the garden my BP noticed that President Hinckley looked very worn down and troubled. After talking with him for a while about the things troubling him he said "Grandpa what do you do when things are hard and you are discouraged"
And do you know what his reply was????
Find out at
sillyswilly.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
No comments:
Post a Comment