Friday, February 1, 2019
Questioning Cycling Gear
Cycling home in the rain, I bike mostly up hill. Shoe covers & waterproof bicycle pants work great at keeping what they protect dry; however, I question waterproof cycling jackets. What is the use? I get home soaked anyways; instead of water, my shirt is drenched in sweat. It only makes sense if your bike ride is chill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
This blog post is a segment of the journal entry of Alex Hicken found at the following link: http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
No comments:
Post a Comment