So in the world of today:
-over 200 murders have occurred in Baltimore this year.
-Three women have been called to priesthood leadership councils in the LDS church.
-125 have been murdered in El Salvador since Monday.
-Iran made a deal with the UN to be its own nuclear site inspector.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
'So in the world of today: 19 August 2015' by Sam Orr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
bim cad Â