So in the world of today:
-The most recent black church to catch fire was the result of lightning.
-The US has been spying on Brazil.
-Dozens were killed by Boko Haram.
-North Korea is suffering from drought.
-Greece’s finance minister called the nations creditors terrorists.
-Cuba has almost entirely eliminated mother to child HIV transference.
Saturday, July 4, 2015
'So in the world of today: 4 July 2015' by Sam Orr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
Building Information Modeling Â