So in the world of today:
-Iran tested a new weapon.
-Jewish persecution reached a seven year high.
-Both the rebels and military withdrew from east Ukraine.
-The Mormon tabernacle choir was inducted to the classical music hall of fame.
-Virginia agreed to compensate people they forcefully sterilized from 1924-1979.
-Investigators found hundreds of thousands of IRS emails related to the IRS tea party scandal. The IRS attempted to destroy said emails.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
'So in the world of today: 27 February 2015' by Sam Orr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
No comments:
Post a Comment