- I know that one-day
Your joy will fade away
So I hope and pray
That U do not
Replace it
With hate
For you know there
Is nothing in this
World that I would
Not do for U
So be
Strong when
Your joy fades
Away
So I am writing
This silly
Rhyme for U
But always
Remember to be
Strong for I love U
So much
There is it enough
Money to keep me
Away
So this
Silly rhyme is
For U
To be strong
For I love U so Much
Remember
U
Have to be strong
When your joy fades
Away so I pray
U never replace
It
With hate
For this world
Has much more
Then hate
Awaiting for U
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
B Strong this is only for U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was a fountain of living water in Lehi's dream?
One thing that caught my attention during my first attempt to read the Maxwell Institute Study Edition of the Book of Mormon: Another Testam...
-
So in the world of today: -Gas prices are set to drop. -Health care rates for many Obamacare users have gone up. -there were heavy storms a...
-
Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always...
No comments:
Post a Comment